Davenport, Iowa | Marketing Team
Job Type: Full-time
What do we do?
At TapOnIt, we’re all about helping businesses reach their customers in the fastest and most direct way possible – via text message!
TapOnIt provides a text message platform allowing businesses to creatively communicate with their customers by sending up to nine images, animated GIFs, or videos in a text.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a Web Designer to work closely with our marketing and development teams to create a website driven by UI/UX. Our business thrives on lead generation, so optimizing the site for the easiest conversions to turn over leads to our sales team. We’re looking for an adaptive and resourceful designer with ample experience and a willingness to learn quickly in a fast-paced start-up environment. You will wear multiple design hats in this role; it’s important to have a strong visual design background but your designs need to be fundamentally driven by user experience and business requirements. This role will also assist with graphic design projects as needed, including web graphics, digital ads, case studies, and email design. Video background is a plus.
What does this job entail?
- Use brand guidelines, and assist in developing web standards
- Work with the marketing and sales team to design updates for existing pages and create new pages as needed
- Understand business priorities and contribute creative design solutions for A/B tests as well as personalized page variations
- Own design projects and bring them to completion through multiple rounds of approvals and edits, while maintaining a positive and persistent attitude
- Create designs that help market and promote products and features, helping to visually communicate our product offerings and benefits
- Assist with numerous campaigns and initiatives that drive revenue and company growth
What qualifications does this role require?
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in graphic or web design or relevant experience
- Strong working knowledge of marketing tools including, WordPress, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Canva, and Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of HTML and SEO
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, multitasking, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
What can we offer?
- Base salary
- Paid time off. Plus, birthdays off, and the office is closed between Christmas and New Year’s!
- Health Insurance, covering 75% of employee health plan, and access to dental and vision
- $25,000 life insurance policy provided for all employees and access to additional life insurance
- Promotion and bonus opportunities
- Cell phone stipend
- Education and training opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Hypoallergenic office dog: Ollie, Chief “Barketing” Officer
- Flexible work schedule
TapOnIt is an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status
Visa Sponsorship is NOT available for this position.